Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Tuscany

Here is a really short post just to tell you that sometimes I will admit I get carried away with the daily routines and forget about how really lucky I am to be living here. Yes there are daily and annoying routines here too and it not all about sipping Chianti and listening to Andrea Boccelli all day long.

Sometimes when things get to me I have to remember what it is I came out here for in the first place. So I did something I hardly never do anymore....look around at the beauty of Tuscany which surrounds me everyday. Check out the bottom of my blog so you too can see a breathtaking view of olive trees and soft sloping hills and hopefully it will put you too in a pleasant mood!

1 comment:

LeahsLilBugs said...

HI Lucy...
Saverio(Sal) just sent me your new blog...very nice info! I enjoyed reading it and will check in on you often...here is my blog if you want to check it out.
www.leahslilbugs@blogspot.com
lots of photos of Sal&Inad my girls. Love, Leah