Monday, February 2, 2015

"Living the Italian Lifestyle ...Anywhere"

It is finally done. After years of wanting to write about how you don't have to live in any particular place to reap the benefits of living an Italian lifestyle, I did it! I just published my first digital product (ebook with resources and audio).  I have been wanting to share this information for years with my friends, family, colleagues so here it is.

It is "Living the Italian Lifestyle: A Self-improvement Program for Living a Slower, Simpler, More Fulfilling Life...Anywhere."

There are two versions available: Premium Package at $49 which includes ebook with resources and 1.5 hours of audio workshops OR Basic Package at $29 which includes ebook with resources. For more information and to order directly with instant download go to: www.livingtheitalianlifestyle.com or  

Premium Package https://gum.co/rWfRI 

Basic Package https://gum.co/bdKJG


Please share with others and hope you are interested.



No comments: